International students, guests and visitors who are coming to Politecnico for study, research or work can book a place in single or twin room at Borsellino residence (one of the EDISU residences, the Regional Agency for the Right to University Study). In order to accommodate the greatest number of requests and to ensure that more guests can stay in the Borsellino university residence, the permitted length of stay generally cannot exceed one month.
The request has to be done through the online procedure
You can find all the information you need about hostels, for a short stay, or university residences, with some useful advice for renting apartment on Study in Torino website .
Furthermore, prospective students can participate in the following calls:
- EDISU Piemonte, the Regional Agency for the Right to University Education of Piemonte. EDISU provides support to the study attendance and life of students through the following benefits, granted by public competition: accommodation service and scholarship.
- Collegio Einaudi. Collegio Universitario di Torino “Renato Einaudi” (henceforth 'Collegio Einaudi'), as a merit-based University College legally recognised by Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca (MIUR), and non-profit and noncommercial organisation, announces every academic year a competition for accommodation benefits for international and exchange students.
Politecnico di Torino provides the "Cerco Alloggio” Service" which offers furnished apartments located in the city of Torino to international students and guests.
Cerco Alloggio, the Accommodation Service of the “Politecnico di Torino (PoliTO)”, offers a service of orientation and support in the research of a rooms/flats to rent thanks to a database of certified apartments which allows to:
- identify suitable accommodations;
- take advantage of a support service, provided through a digital and physical helpdesk, which responds to the requests of the owners of the identified properties and assists students during the period of stay at the rented property.
The web platform is multilingual, searchable and also accessible to people with disabilities, it allows to view photographs and virtual tours of the apartments, highlights the rents, identify the contacts of the owners and all other useful information related to the properties.
How to contact Cerco Alloggio
In order to obtain a completely free consultation, you can contact the University Advisor of Accommodation Service:
- by WhatsApp at +39 3287760888
- by e-mail address email@example.com
You can discover the latest listings posted on
- the web platform;
- the dedicated Facebook page;
- the Instagram channel
Who can use the Accommodation service:
- students, both Italian and international (including also PhD students),
- professors, researchers or other international guest wishing to spend a study/research/work period at the Politecnico
The service fee is €100.00 only to be paid at the time of booking