You have to complete one last step to be officially enrolled at PoliTo!
STEP #4: ARRIVAL & CAREER ACTIVATION
- Online declaration of your arrival date
- PoliTo Smart Card pick up, identification and career activation
The International Mobility Unit will provide you with the instructions to complete this step.
How to plan your arrival to Torino?
When available, check the Welcome Activities calendar in order to arrive in due time. Remind that your attendance to the Welcome Orientation Meeting (WOM) is strongly required. This event will be held on September 25th and 26th, 2023.
The WOM is dedicated exclusively to students performing an exchange period at PoliTo; during this event you will meet our staff and other exchange students like you.
After your arrival don’t forget to:
- Upload your official fiscal code in your PoliTo profile
- Check the immigration procedures and proceed
- Modify the Learning Agreement (if necessary) during the drop and add period (more info in Step #3 document)
- Update your address in Italy
Other useful information: