If you are interested in taking part in a Double/Joint Degree programme, you need to verify if your Home University and Politecnico di Torino have already signed a specific agreement.
Taking part in a Double/Joint Degree programme you will study at one or more foreign universities and you will also earn two degrees, one from your Home University and one from Politecnico di Torino at the end of your university career.
Due to the complexity of the programme, the agreement signed between the Partner Universities establishes:
- the Bachelor degree/Master’s degree programmes involved;
- the structure of the mobility programme and the related timeline and entry requirements;
- the minimum number of credits required to graduate from Politecnico di Torino;
- the courses that you need to inlcude in the Learning Agreement and that you will attend at Politecnico di Torino;
- the rules to prepare and defend your thesis. The amount of credits corresponding to the thesis is determined by the agreement as well.
You can find more information in the agreement signed by your Home University and Politecnico di Torino or you can contact the International Mobility Unit.
Double/Joint Degree students have to meet the language requirements of Politecnico di Torino.
Below you can find the steps to follow to take part in the programme:
- Nomination of Incoming Exchange Students
- How to apply
- Arrival at Polito and Welcome events