Bachelor's degree programmes - Admissions
All Bachelor’s degree programmes offered by Politecnico are capped to a limited number of students decided by the academic bodies of the University every year.
Prospective students must take a test, called TIL (Test di Ingresso online/Online Admission Test) for admission to:
- all programmes of the Engineering area
- Design and Communication
- Territorial, Urban, Environmental and Landscape Planning
- Industrial Manufacturing Technologies.
Master's degree programmes - Admissions
Admissions to the Master's degree programmes offered by Politecnico are not subject to a selection process, except for the following programmes which are regulated by specific calls for applications:
- Master's degree programmes in Industrial Production Engineering;
- Master's degree programme in Technological Innovation;
- international major of the Master's degree programmes in Physics of Complex Systems and in Nanotechnologies for ICTs.
Single courses enrolment
You can enrol in single subjects (courses) at Politecnico di Torino without enrolling in an entire degree programme ending with an academic degree, provided that you meet the requirements prescribed by the law.
Single courses enrolment is possible in the following cases:
- for open competitive exams, professional updating and requalification;
- for students enrolled at a non-Italian university;
- to make up for any unfulfilled academic requirements for admission to a Master’s degree programme at Politecnico;
- for students who do not have the English language certificate (B2 level) required for admission to a Master's degree programme at Politecnico.