After enrolling at Politecnico di Torino, you can attend the courses of your Personal Study Plan (Piano carriera) that have a multidisciplinary and innovative teaching approach.
You can enjoy an array of personalized services such as tutoring classes and financial support for your tuition fees.
- Tuition fees, waivers and scholarships
- Tuition fees
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Tuition fees exemptions (waivers) and support
You can enhance your learning experience by studying foreign languages, taking part in mobility programmes at foreign universities and even working on your thesis project abroad.
You will have plenty of opportunities to complete your educational path: you can do a curricular internship, work on your thesis project at a private company or get your degree in apprenticeship format.
- Complete your educational path
- Curricular internships
- Thesis project at a private company
- Bachelor’s degree in an apprenticeship format
You can tailor your educational path to your needs. For instance, you can join the Student-Athlete programme, you can ask for the recognition of your international qualifications, you can extend the duration of your studies choosing a part-time workload or a suspension from studies.
- Flexible academic paths
- Recognition of educational qualifications
- Internal transfers
- Transfers in
- Transfers out
- Quitting and resuming your academic studies
- Interruption of studies
- Suspension of studies
- Withdrawal from studies