Credit transfer

If you already have a university degree or if you have partially completed an academic programme, you can apply for the evaluation of your previous academic records. 
You must submit your request from the Apply@polito platform. 

Your request will be evaluated by the Academic Advisor of the degree programme who decides which credits can be recognized and which exams remain to be taken.   

You can request a credit transfer if you: 

  1. already have a university degree of the same level
  2. are resuming your studies after withdrawing from Politecnico
  3. have been declared a forfeited student
  4. have studied at a non-Italian university

For more information please consult the Student Guide by selecting the degree programme you are interested in.