The degree programme in Mechanical Engineering has always offered a sound technical and scientific background aimed at contributing to the industrial and technological development of the country. The remarkable ability of mechanical engineers to adapt to various sectors of the labour market provides a springboard for future executives with strong technical and organizational skills.
You will become a Mechanical Engineer, a professional who is able to work in the industrial sector on complex design projects, in the management and operation of complex systems (industrial plants, production lines, transport systems), and within R&D departments. You will learn how to develop both standard and innovative projects autonomously in terms of product and process. You will be able to work both independently and in multidisciplinary groups also as a team manager.
The goals of the programme are to provide:
- in-depth study of mechanical subjects and full understanding of the technical-scientific issues connected with engineering applications and innovations in various sectors;
- ability to work in interdisciplinary teams, with a focus on aspects of innovation;
- ability to put in to practice academic knowledge and work with experts from various disciplines;
- understanding of economic issues and corporate organizational models;
- in-depth knowledge and skills in the traditional fields where mechanical engineers work.
Admissions:Uncapped number of students, evaluation of the admission requirements
Degree code:LM-33: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING