Applications must be submitted only through the website Apply@PoliTo no later than September 22nd 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (Italian time), penalty of disqualification from the selection process.
Login at Apply@Polito in one of the following ways:
- Politecnico di Torino former students: log into your personal page at Portale della Didattica, select "Segreteria online" e click on "Apply@polito"; if you don't remember your password, you can reset it at this link
- Candidates already registered at Apply@polito: if you already have a username in Apply@PoliTo but you have never been enrolled at Politecnico you have to login with your credentials (username and password). You can reset the password at this link.
- Candidates graduated from other universities: register at Apply@polito, you will receive e-mail with the username and password, click on the link inside for the first login.
- make sure that you meet the admission requirements for the Executive Master
- fill in each section of the online application form , selecting the level (Executive Master) and the programme title;
- attach in the section "attachements" the required supporting documents in pdf format. The supporting documents must be written in English or Italian only;
- submit your application (save and submit).