Get ready to work in the media industry tackling the innovation challenges of companies that create digital products.
You will become a Cinema and Media Engineer, a professional with advanced skills in the field of cinema and media technologies and languages, who is able to manage the innovation processes of new digital production companies.
You will learn to:
- follow the various stages of the digital supply chain, from concept to market placement of the multimedia product, and create audio-visual, film and multimedia products for offline and online use (including for the web);
- design and develop applications for 2D and 3D computer graphics, computer animation and virtual reality;
- design and develop applications for online and offline gaming;
- design and produce 360° immersive video content;
- work in the field of sound design and sound production in all phases of audio processing (acquisition, recording, encoding, compression, transmission and sound processing) for multimedia and music productions;
- design web applications and develop complex Internet projects;
- manage all aspects of complex media systems in a synergistic way and interact with all the stakeholders, from high-tech specialists to commercial artists and marketing analysts;
- analyse and understand user needs, design concepts, develop strategies that integrate marketing and communication expertise to achieve a specific goal.
Admissions:Uncapped number of students, evaluation of the admission requirements
Degree code:LM-32: COMPUTER SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
You can book an appointment from your personal page of the Teaching Portal, 'My academic progress - la mia didattica' tab, 'My bookings - Le mie prenotazioni' portlet.
Service available for all inquiries on the dedicated page.