Da 26 Set
Seminari e Convegni
International Conference on Photonics in Switching and Computing 2023
The Photonics in Switching and Computing (PSC) conference 2023 is a unique conference which addresses all aspects of optical networks including:
- Optical systems and subsystems,
- Optical components and devices, and
- Network control and management for telecom, datacom, high performance computing (HPC), and big data.
- General Chair: Antonella Bogoni - CNIT (National Inter-University Consortium for Telecommunication);
- General Co-Chairs: Nicolas Fontaine - Nokia Bell Labs, and Hideki Tode - Osaka Prefecture University;
- TPC Chair: Roberto Proietti - Politecnico di Torino;
- Technical Co-Chairs: Volker J. Sorger - University of Florida, and Motoharu Matsuura - University of Electro-Communications;
- Local Organizing Committee: Antonella Bogoni - CNIT (National Inter-University Consortium for Telecommunication), Roberto Proietti - Politecnico di Torino, and Giampiero Contestabile - Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies.