WE-TRANSFORM - WORKFORCE EUROPE - TRANSFORMATION AGENDA FOR TRANSPORT AUTOMATION
Project identification number:
Combining expertise across all facets of transport and analytical tools, WE-TRANSFORM aims to apply a participatory approach, using Collective Intelligence (CI), to generate an evidence-based and action-oriented agenda to research, formulate and prioritize the challenges connected to the effects of automation on the transport labour force, on future working conditions and on skills requirements. The WE-TRANSFORM consortium, leveraging existing data and peoples expertise, and empowered by the range and depth of its composition, will create a system of thematic and modal cross-national living hub as a knowledge & prioritization agenda-creation platform, offering a path forward for smarter decisions, more innovative and evidence-based policymaking, through informed governance. The approach of WE-TRANSFORM is highly collaborative, promoting discovery, debate and prioritization of themes by the active participation of representative types of stakeholders, using state-of-the-art data collection and analysis tools while drawing information and themes for the collectively constructed agenda from wide-ranging environments. The composition of the consortium and the Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools to be used guarantee access and involvement across a wide range of relevant parties ranging from transport-chains stakeholders and extending to citizens associations and beyond including information mining from electronic social media. Robust analytical tools are combined with information findings drawn at AI speed and coverage potential, while the simulation of a social debate within a living hub environment allows the dialogue and ultimately the formulation of a collectively defined agenda enriched with co-created knowledge. The proposal includes also a final provision for maintaining the electronic environment created in a sustainable way as to serve for future research in the area.
- Cristina Pronello. (Responsabile Scientifico)
- POLITECNICO DI TORINO - Coordinator
- Advanis Inc.
- AKCIJU SABIEDRIBA TRANSPORTA UN SAKARU INSTITUTS
- ATTIKO METRO AE
- AUSTRIATECH - GESELLSCHAFT DES BUNDES FUR TECHNOLOGIEPOLITISCHE MASSNAHMEN GMBH
- Board of Regents, Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) on behalf of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- EMPRESA MUNICIPAL DE TRANSPORTES DE VALENCIA SA
- EUROPEAN ROAD TRANSPORT TELEMATICS IMPLEMENTATION COORDINATION ORGANISATION - INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT SYSTEMS & SERVICES EUROPE
- FERROVIE DELLO STATO S.P.A.
- FILT CGIL
- FIT CISL
- FUNDACION DE LA COMUNIDAD VALENCIANA PARA LA INVESTIGACION, PROMOCION Y ESTUDIOS COMERCIALES DE VALENCIAPORT
- FUNDACJA ROZWOJU LOGISTYKI I ZARZADZANIA CILT (UK)-Polska/FOUNDATION FOR LOGISTICS AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
- HITACHI RAIL STS SPA
- IDRYMA EVGENIDOU
- INSTITUT VEDECOM
- KOKURITSU DAIGAKU HOJIN NAGOYA DAIGAKU
- Kyungil University
- LEONARDO - SOCIETA PER AZIONI
- LGI CONSULTING
- MERCEDES-BENZ AG
- MISSIONS PUBLIQUES
- PANEPISTIMIO AIGAIOU
- PANEPISTIMIO DYTIKIS ATTIKIS
- POLIS - PROMOTION OF OPERATIONAL LINKS WITH INTEGRATED SERVICES, ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONALE
- Six Seconds
- Tampereen kaupunkiseudun elinkeino- ja kehitysyhtiö Business Tampere Oy
- TRAINOSE METAFORES-METAFORIKES YPIRESIES EPIVATON KAI FORTIOU AE
- Traviglia Notaro Vernetti Associazione Professionale
- UNION INTERNATIONALE DES CHEMINS DE FER
- UNIVERSITY OF SURREY
- VIRTECH OOD
Sustainable Development Goals
|Total cost:||€ 3,130,636.25|
|Total contribution:||€ 2,499,396.25|
|PoliTo total cost:||€ 365,062.50|
|PoliTo contribution:||€ 365,062.50|
Poliflash Article of 5/03/2021.
Project website link.
Comunicato stampa del 5/03/2021.