The Specializing Masters Programmes and Lifelong Learning School is committed to planning “tailor-made” training activities that are especially designed in accordance with the requirements of its partner companies.
The catalogue ranges from more demanding and structured Specializing Masters Programmes to shorter and more flexible Advanced Education Courses or Professional Development Courses. 1st and 2nd level Specializing Masters Programmes can be co-designed in partnership, or offered in accordance with the high apprenticeship format. A qualification is required for admission to a Specializing Masters Programme, at the end of which a diploma is awarded. Participants in Advanced Education or Professional Development Courses receive a certificate of attendance and may be granted academic credits.
Training for skills development
All training programmes, either planned with or for private enterprises, foster skills development (the know-how), provide a cross-cutting dimension and intend to include the new frontiers of scientific knowledge in their course contents. These programmes have an interactive and flexible teaching approach, which includes workshops, lectures delivered by experts and professionals of the sector and case-based activities, aiming at enhancing management and problem solving skills.
It is also possible to experience new e-learning methods (such as the MOC, Massive On-line Courses), so that distance learning blends with traditional face-to-face education.
Moreover, Politecnico cooperates with private companies through an array of other tools:
- the possibility for a company to activate internships for the students of the Specializing Masters Programmes,
- the funding of scholarships for high achieving students,
- monetary contributions,
- the partnership of our initiatives, and
- the implementation of dedicated events.
For further information and inquiries about these opportunities, please contact:
- 1st and 2nd level Specializing Masters Programmes: firstname.lastname@example.org
- High apprenticeship opportunities: email@example.com
- Lifelong learning: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: 011.090.5713