Our graduates successfully find a job:
- in multinational companies in the energy and mineral resources sector, in the fields of exploration, production and processing of raw materials and energy resources, in energy transition projects (decarbonisation, gas storage, CO2 capture);
- in service and consultancy companies in the fields of exploration, extraction technologies, plant management and safety, design, management and monitoring of gas storage activities, processing plants, environmental impact assessments of extraction and storage activities, decarbonisation techniques and technologies, and plant upgrading
- in public and private regulatory and certification bodies, in the field of reserves certification, policy and regulation definition, and
- in industrial and public bodies and research centres.
Our students get solid basis to continue with their studies, if interested, in third-level education programmes. In particular the education offer of Politecnico di Torino includes the following:
- PhD programme in Civil and Environmental Engineering
- 1st level specializing Master in Natural Resources Development and Storage
- 2nd level specializing Master in Natural Resources Development and Storage
- 2nd level specializing master’s programme in Tunnelling: design, construction and managament
- 2nd level specializing master’s programme in Climate Change: adaptation and mitigation solutions
- Executive Master in Ingegneria Mineraria applicata alle Cave di Pietre Ornamentali (in Italian)
For the entire third-level offer, please visit the links below.