PhD Student in Ingegneria Elettrica, Elettronica E Delle Comunicazioni , 38th cycle (2022-2025)
Department of Energy (DENERG)
Innovative control algorithms for grid-tied inverters, based on the concept of VSG
After University, I joined the R&D department of the company Prima Electro S.p.A. to deepen my interests in power electronics and motion control. I dealt with the design of:
- Sensorless solutions for the motion control of Permanent Magnet Motors (PM) and Induction Motors (IM).
- Self-commissioning algorithms for PM and IM motors.
- Thermal modelling of power electronics for the improvement of the reliability.
- Active Power Filter (APF) for the grid power quality improvement.
- Alternative PWM techniques for DC/AC power converters.