A-IQ Ready at EDGE - Artificial Intelligence using Quantum measured Information for realtime distributed systems at the edge.
Project identification number:
The main objective of the project is the definition of requirements and specifications for artifacts designed, developed, implemented, and integrated within SC5 and with respect to digital health, civil safety, and emergency assistance. The quantitative and qualitative criteria elaborated within this task will be used to assess the methods and tools developed during the project within the validation phase in WP6. The work will outline requirements and specifications for enhanced passenger and driver safety utilizing AI methods for driver monitoring (e.g., drowsi-ness detection, distraction detection), necessary in cabin sensors, synthetic data generation methods for AI training and testing, and report and data visualization for improving awareness.
- AVL List GmbH - Coordinator
- AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH
- GRAZ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
- Ideas & Motion s.r.l.
- INSTITUT NATIONAL DE RECHERCHE EN INFORMATIQUE ET EN AUTOMATIQUE (INRIA)
- POLITECNICO DI TORINO
- Sleep Advice Technologies s.r.l.
- UNIVERSIDAD POLITECNICA DE MADRID
- UNIVERSITA' DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA
Sustainable Development Goals
|Total cost:||€ 35,064,255.00|
|Total contribution:||€ 10,872,793.03|
|PoliTo total cost:||€ 500,000.00|
|PoliTo contribution:||€ 315,000.00|