Politecnico di Torino promotes a variety of actions to attract funding from both public and private external sources for research projects aimed at fostering industrial innovation or addressing societal challenges.
The University boasts tools and skills to support the entire project life cycle. The Research Support Department offers a wide range of services to help our researchers search for funding opportunities.
Information on research calls
- we monitor the main Funding programmes and identify the calls for proposals which match the sectors of interest of our researchers for submission of project proposals
- we publish a weekly newsletter with information on calls, events and funding opportunities
- we support our researchers for participation in Internal calls and initiatives
- we prepare documents on participation rules, policies and cross-cutting issues available on Polito Intranet
- we support researchers in the presentation of proposals within the main European, national and regional funding programmes. We offer targeted actions for proposals under the European Commission Framework Program for research and innovation through the H2020@polito and ERC@polito projects.
- we analyse participation requirements, rules and budget
- we search for partners/li>
- we draft non-scientific sections of project proposals
- we review project proposals
Management of funded projects
- we offer administrative support to the Departments for management of European, national and regional projects
- we coordinate strategic projects and multidisciplinary initiatives
- we provide support for internal and external audits
- we support the management of Research Infrastructures
- we organize and take part in Infodays and brokerage events on the main funding programmes
- we organize workshops on proposal writing and project management and other transferable skills to support researcher career development