Master in Research in Energy Technologies
SELECT (Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems) is a research-oriented Master of Science jointly realized by seven top-level European institutions, in the framework of the KIC InnoEnergy:
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden
- Politecnico di Torino (PoliTo), Torino, Italy
- Eindhoven University of Technology (TUE), Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Technical University of Catalonia (UPC), Barcelona, Spain
- Aalto University, Helsinki, Finland
- AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracovia, Poland
- IST Técnico Lisboa, Lisbona, Portugal
SELECT represents the academic field where it's possible to learn how to contribute properly to the reduction of the environmental impact of current and future energy systems. Attending the top class program of the "energy and natural resources" category in Western Europe (EdUniversal Best Masters Ranking 2019), students learn how to address societal energy challenges by adopting technical solutions. The program also examines the role played by business and innovation, enabling students to understand engineers' role and responsibility in structuring a more sustainable energy sector.
Additional information is available on the official SELECT website.