Innovation for Business
The Politecnico provides its own scientific skills to companies interested in innovation. The Politecnico provides research and consultancy services with a multidisciplinary, multiservice and customer-oriented approach in order to meet the needs of companies to solve even their complex issues. Companies will find an easy way in order to take part with the Politecnico in granted research projects . The University provides also research, development and consultancy services, support for trials and analysis and even more.
In 11 multidisciplinary Departments, 2,500 people carry out R&D activities in all fields of Engineering, Architecture and Design.
There are several opportunities for business:
- The opportunity to share room in the Cittadella Politecnica, the campus where research, business and finance work together
- Patenting support and enhancing of the research results
- Joint participation in research projects at an international, European, national or regional level
- Industrial Ph.D. Program, a period of training for the research concerning in the development of projects which are carried out jointly with companies
- High Level Apprenticeship programs, to support companies in hiring highly specialized staff, through university courses, training courses and in-company internships
- High-Tech Entrepreneurship, in partnership with I3P, the Innovative Business Incubator of the Politecnico
In order to meet the needs of companies, an improved access channel for collaboration is now available:
Research and Technological Transfer Support Area
Tel + 39 011 090.6738 / 6317
Fax +39 011 090.6160