Campuses and maps

Map highlighting the cities which host campuses of the Politecnico

This section of the site allows you to find the locations of the Politecnico di Torino in the area and, within sites, the main location type (organizations, classrooms, ...)

Campuses of the Politecnico di Torino draw inspiration from the structure of Anglo-Saxon ones, with multipurpose buildings for teaching, basis and applied research and services to the students in Turin, and a regional network of technological centers (Alessandria, Biella, Mondovì, Vercelli, Verrès), dedicated to research activities, technological transfer, specialist education and services to the region.

The historical and representative base of the Politecnico is in the town, on the River Po: the Castle of Valentino, a House of Savoy of the 17th Century. It is the main teaching campus for Architecture and has an area of 23,000 sq. m.

The big complex in corso Duca degli Abruzzi - with 122,000 sq. m., the main campus of Engineering - was opened in 1958 and it is completed by the Cittadella Politecnica: a modern complex of 170,000 sq. m. adjoining to the main building, including areas dedicated to students, research activities, technological transfer and services.

The newest campus is the Design and Sustainable Mobility Citadel, in an area adjoining to the manufacturing establishment of Mirafiori, Fiat manufacturing facility which has been remodeled as well as the Lingotto building, which hosts the Master School.

© Politecnico di Torino - Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24 - 10129 Torino, ITALY
P.IVA/C.F.:00518460019